Sunday, August 07, 2005

With the big boys, uh, girls

So this blogspot thing has attracted some big names in romance. Not only do some of my favorites have their own site at squawkradio.blogspot.com, but I just discovered Jennifer Crusie has recently joined up, too. I feel like I'm in with big fish. OK, so nobody reads my blog, but I was here before Jennie.

Now if only someone would visit me...

On the writing front, I've got one chapter and the epilogue to write, and the rough draft of my WIP is finished.

Current reads: Harry Potter #6...again, Ain't She Sweet...again, but that's because I'm leading a romance readers'group this week and that's the book I picked.
--Gabi

2 comments:

Camy Tang said...

I read your blog! Well, since I met you at RWA. :) I like squawradio too.

Camy

Gabi Stevens said...

Thanks, Camy. Didn't mean to sound like I was whining.
--Gabi