Wednesday, August 17, 2005

No cure needed

I admit it. I am a reading addict. If I can't read daily, I feel as if I've forgotten something. Laundry can be piled up in the bedroom ('cause that's where laundry goes, don't cha know?), but I'll be lying on the bed getting my five minutes of reading in before I have to go to sleep so I can wake up for my day job (See my earlier post on being a night owl). Right now, I have a stack of books to read, an unusual occurrence in my house, because I don't often have a TBR pile. I read too quickly. But having returned from Reno and the RWA conference with a bunch of books, and then the school year starting up the following week, and finally finishing my WIP, I've only been able to get through four of the books so far.

Well, only 174 school days to go until summer vacation.

--Gabi
www.gabianderson.com

No comments: