Sunday, August 28, 2005

Best Laid Plans...

The intentions were there, and I did much this weekend, but I didn't get to half of what I wanted to. I finished only one chapter of revisions this weekend (and to put a positive spin on it--at least I don't have a deadline looming for this manuscript and I CAN take my time.), but I finished a book (reading), played some awesome volleyball (two games out of three), and did two loads of laundry (it never ends--AARGGHHH). I also bought clothes for the kids, chauffered them all over, and got food into their stomachs. And now that it's Sunday afternoon, I'm waiting for the free time that is mine, Mine, MINE! I still need to do the grocery shopping, attend a parent function for the girls' school, more laundry, homework from the class I'm taking, critiquing for my critique partners (we meet tomorrow), and do more revisions. Oh yes, and there's still the school week up ahead and the class I have to teach. And I haven't gotten around to posting my new cover on my website.

Whoever decided 24 hours in a day is enough was cruel.
--Gabi
www.gabianderson.com

No comments: