Saturday, August 13, 2005

Hi ho, hi ho...

The juggling has begun. I'm trying to convince myself that getting up an hour earlier and using that time as a strict writing time is a good idea and will not turn me into a dreaded "morning person." No, really. I love the night (must be the Hungarian blood--you were aware that Transylvania was a part of Hungary for a long time and that the people living there consider themselves Hungarian, right?) but unfortunately, society doesn't work that way. For some reason, one is admired if one is a morning person, but reviled if one is a night owl. Did you know that Churchill used to sleep til noon then work until two in the morning? (At least that's what they said on a radio program last week.) I've written most of my books between the hours of 6:00PM - 2:00AM.
Sigh.
--Gabi

No comments: