Friday, October 28, 2005

Red River

I'm off to a much needed writers' retreat this weekend in Red River, NM. The area is so beautiful, the air so clean, and the company so inspiring. To be a writer for an entire weekend, and not worry about the other jobs--mom, wife, teacher, etc.--should rejunvenate the spirit. Don't get me wrong. I love being a wife/mom, and even enjoy being a teacher, but, sometimes, just being one thing is so refreshing. No multitasking this weekend.

And, in exciting news, I have seen the book, it is lovely. Temptation's Warrior, the final edition, has arrived in all its hardcover glory. Do pick it up if you can and if not, tell you local library to order it for you. Here are the details:
TEMPTATION'S WARRIOR by Gabriella Anderson
ISBN 1-59434-418-4
Ask for it at your local bookstore.

Now I'm off to the mountains.
--Gabi

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, congrats on the new pub!

I just queried 3 agents. Refusing to give up on a dead horse and all that.

In other news, your better half may be interested in the story I just posted on my blog. Speaking of dead horses, err, camels.