Sunday, September 18, 2005

Juggling and other great talents

This week had to be the week from hell. Not that I have a right to complain. After all, New Mexico wasn't hit by a hurricane. However, blessings having been counted, I don't want a repeat of this past week. I was out every night except Friday for some reason or another. Some of the events taking my time were of my doing--critique group, volleyball, romance readers' group--but others weren't--three days of kids' volleyball tournament (although technically you could call that my fault since they are my children and I chose to have them), piano lessons (again, kid's), class I have to take for work (not my choice, but it's required), speech therapy (again, kid's),etc. Friday night I didn't have to go out, but, lucky me, I caught a cold so I spent Friday night trying to feel better and drinking Nyquill, the cocktail of choice for the infirm.

On the bright side, there were no hurricanes in New Mexico.
--Gabi

No comments: