Sunday, November 16, 2008

T-shirts and bumper stickers

I don't wear T-shirts often, except when I'm at home or I work out (which should tell you how rarely I wear T-shirts. I know, I know, I should work out more) and I don't put stickers on my car except when I have to, but that doesn't mean I don't like the sayings printed on these two media. I'm a sucker for a good pun or witty turn of phrase. So here is a random sample of some of my favorites:

I am the Grammarian about whom your mother warned you.
I am an English major (you do the math).
National Sarcasm Society (Like we need your support)
There are 10 types of people who understand binary: those who do and those who don't.
Visualize Whirled Peas
When I was your age, Pluto was a planet.
Hyperbole is the best thing ever

And for you cat lovers, this is a warning. Don't read the following!

So many cats, so few recipes

(Don't send me hate mail. It made me laugh. I can't help it if I have a sick sense of humor.)

So, do you have any favorites?
--Gabi

Books I'm reading now:
Dark of the Moon by Susan Krinard
Twilight by Stephanie Meyer
Ill Wind by Nevada Barr

No comments: