Sunday, June 08, 2008

Ack!!

I didn't mean to have such a break between blogs. I try to get one up a week (OK, every week and a half), but May came and went (like a hurricane) with end of school, husband's birthday, twins' birthday, twins' graduation, mother visit, Father-in-law-visit, ARC re-read, and I fell ill.

But no excuses. It's summertime and I am a writer again. Almost done with the WIP, ready and eager to start revisions, and the next book in the queue (in my head) is stomping to get out as well.

What a difference a few weeks makes. My mind set is completely uncluttered (except for plots) and my creativity has returned. I guess not having essays to correct DOES make a difference.
So I'm off to the writing computer again. I will be better blogging this summer.

Books I'm reading now (and have read these past few weeks)
You've got Male by Elizabeth Bevarly
Dress your Family in Corduroy and Denim by David Sedaris
The Lost Wyndham Duke by Julia Quinn
Not Another Bad Date by Rachel Gibson
Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
Thursday Next: First Among Sequels by Jasper Fforde
The Last Lecture by Randy Pausch
The Hollow by Nora Roberts
The River Knows by Amanda Quick
Natural Born Charmer by Susan Elizabeth Phillips
One Good Knight by Mercedes Lackey
Twisted Creek by Jodi Thomas
(I probably missed a couple)

No comments: