Saturday, February 21, 2009

And now for something completely different...

Speaking of dreams...

I don't know how many of you remember around the middle of January, the news reported on "The Best Job in the World." It's the position of "caretaker" on Hamilton Island in the Great Barrier Reef of Australia. Queensland Tourism is actually looking for someone to live on the island for six months, do touristy things and blog and report on it. To apply, one has to create and post a video on line.

Well...I did it. The odds are certainly not in my favor (they've had over 15,000 applicants), but what the heck. I had a good time making the video and dreaming big. So if you want to see my video you can click on the link below and view my application for "The Best Job in the World."

http://www.islandreefjob.com/applicants/watch/xmkhAGLTl44

How awesome would this job be????

--Gabi
Also reading:
The Seduction of the Crimson Rose by Lauren Willig (I got interrupted by Rita judging)

1 comment:

Gabi Stevens said...

Just watched your video, Paul. Pretty good job yourself. Here's to making the short list.
--Gabi