Friday, August 18, 2006

One week down, thirty-five to go

I have just completed my first full week of teaching, and I must say I'm exhausted. The kids are interesting, as usual, and I am looking forward to getting to know them better. So far, pretty smooth.
I have a new policy this year. My weekends are for writing, which means I will resent doing the shopping, laundry, cleaning, etc, that usually takes my time on the weekends, but I'm looking forward to devoting two days a week to the craft I love.
And so with no further ado, I'm off to my fantasy world and the stories that I need to finish. They are calling to me.
--Gabi
Books I am reading now;
Edith Hamilton's Mythology (Do I really have to tell you why I am reading this?)
Sari Robbins's More Than a Scandal
The ARC of Linda Francis Lee's The Devil in the Junior League
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (which I am reading aloud to my youngest who is loving it.)

No comments: